CAKE CRAFT | ISOMALT NIBS | CLEAR | 250G
These precooked Isomalt Nibs by Cake Craft lets you easily create beautiful isomalt gems, accents & more without the hassle of working with traditional isomalt. Isomalt nibs are pre-cooked isomalt that can easily be melted in the microwave allowing you to start decorating quickly. Packed in a convenient resealable pouch for easy storage. Unused Isomalt nibs can be stored in an air tight container for up to 2 years. Isomalt nibs can also be tinted using gel paste colouring. Each Isomalt Nibs Clear pouch is approximately 250g.
1. Place Isomalt Nibs Clear in microwavable cup & melt in 20 second increments until liquid & bubble form.
2. If cooking on the stovetop, place desired number of nibs in an ovenproof pan over low to medium heat. Stir gently as the nibs begin to melt. Do not overheat.
3. Once melted, Isomalt Nibs Clear can be poured, pulled or blown to create isomalt decorations. You can also add gel food colouring to melted isomalt.
Below is for the powder/ crystals
Isomalt is a sugar replacement that is used to make hard candy & pulled sugar items because it hardens with a crystal clear finish & tends to be less sticky compared to real sugar. You can use them with our jewel moulds. Comes in a 1kg pack.
Isomalt Hard Candy/Jewel Recipe
1 cup Isomalt
1/3 cup distilled hot water
Cake Craft Gel for colour (optional)
LorAnn Candy Oil for flavouring (optional)
Combine Isomalt & water in a 1 quarter heavy saucepan & cook it over medium heat while stirring until crystals dissolve. Dip pastry brush & wash down sides to prevent crystallizing. Monitor temperature using a candy thermometer & at 120 degrees Celsius, colouring can be added. Cook till 160 degrees Celsius & remove the pan from heat. Set saucepan into a cold water pan to stop cooking process. Stir in flavouring when syrup stops bubbling. Sugar syrup is ready for pieces, molds, pulling, & sugar blowing.
Retail Customers: Orders placed before 12pm AEST on business days, will receive same day* dispatch. If orders are placed after 12pm AEST they will ship the next Business Day*.
Trade & Wholesale Customers: If you have a business registed with us orders can take up to 2 Business days* before they are dispatched.
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse the delivery time is approximately:
- On the Eastern Seaboard (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne) within 1-2 business days
- In NT, SA, TAS, WA and other remote locations within 3-7 business days
Unfortunately our Couriers cannot deliver to PO BOXES, so please ensure you supply us with a physical delivery address.
Pick up orders will be ready approx. 24 hours* (allow 24-48 hours* if you have a business registeded with us) after your order is placed, you should receive notification that your order is ready to collect but if you are unsure if your order is ready or not, please contact us before coming in to store.
* Dispatch times may extend beyond the 1 - 2 Business days mentioned above during peak busy periods. Also if any of the following issues occur: Issue with Payment/Account, Delivery Address incorrect, PO Box supplied or Notify of Out Of Stock item ticked.
Other Customers Also Purchased
IBCO 871771Stock Level:In Stock$7.20
CM 5141Stock Level:In Stock$5.30Quantity Breaks1-11$5.3012+$3.71
UBSC 937149Stock Level:In Stock$4.40
SQS0924Stock Level:In Stock$5.99